Summer isn't over just yet!

Monday, August 26, 2013
I didn't totally miss it with all of the moving & settling! The yard/estate sales are still going on! Thankfully August is seeming like it is lasting forever. I like that.

I just can't help but keep my eye out for things that would fit perfectly in with my new (idea of) decor. Lately I've been having issues with finding something to do with our front room. I've been browsing pinterest watching hgtv, and photoshopping ideas together to come up with a plan. I keep looking for something like a big hutch or an armoire to display the little pieces that I have. I have a bunch of vases, books, a tea set, tins, & just junk, that is just too much clutter to throw on an end table. It seems like everything I have is right around the same size. haha.

Though I haven't found that perfect big piece of furniture yet, I have come across a bunch of old crates that I knew from the beginning I wanted to use as shelving. I had my brother install those today. : )




also got this awesome mini printing press - in such good shape!
it's perfect for business cards. Not sure how it might hold up with self carved graphics though.


This might possibly be my favorite find of the week/weekend. It already has all of the guts cleared out. Terrarium? Fish tank? Dog bed? Liquor box? Man, I can't decide! You will see this again for sure...

#lovin'life
#lovin'sundays



~Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment