Painting sucks

Monday, August 19, 2013
But the outcome was totally worth it.

Weekends have been my best friend. I'm able to relax my mind from the week while still utilizing the time to get things in order. I painted the bedroom and kitchen this weekend. Along with doing a crap load of hanging. It's getting hard to figure out how I'm going to display things since a lot of what I have is small. The other two places I've lived it was fine to put a couple of pieces out per season and just sit them on end tables and trunks, etc. Now I have all this room! But nothing large to fill it with. That's my next project now that I have the kitchen pretty much together. : )

kitchen before




after



bedroom before


after


We also hooked up our make shift 'home theater' in the basement today. Freaking love it.


~ Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment