Old School New School

Tuesday, April 17, 2012
If you are in the Scranton area, you are in luck! 
GreenBeing & myself are teaming up for sale #2 at 
Marywood South Campus (previously the Scranton State School for the Deaf)
1800 N Washington Ave, Scranton, PA



If you are thinking "school stuff?? ew!" i think this will change your mind. : ) 
We have come across ALOT of really great and unique furniture pieces that are absolutely perfect for refurbishing projects. Along with a ton of cool vintage decor.
Here are some inspirational images from Pinterest to give you just a LITTLE idea of some really cool things you can do with what we have in stock! 
I also made a board dedicated to decor set ups and refurbishing projects with pieces I've seen at the school. Everything is priced to sell! So be green and recycle!


~ Samantha

2 comments:

  1. Sam! So excited that they are doing another sale. I'll definitely have to stop by this one. Whats left? PS.. I nominated you for a little blogger award. Check it out on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a lot left! And we will be having sales throughout the summer as far as I know. A lot of what I have in the posts is what is in the school. Student desks, filing cabinets, misc furniture. haha. And thanks for the nomination! I'm looking into all of that right now!

    ReplyDelete