Summer 2013

Saturday, July 20, 2013
Some great things are happening this year. But also some stressful plans. While being fully in the workforce (yay no school!) is incredible, it’s a never ending list of things to do, be a part of, accomplish, all while trying to still enjoy life and keep my sanity. While I will slowly but surely be bringing bigger things to the front this year, I want to promote the largest project I’m involved in for the summer.



I had the pleasure of working with Scranton’s own Cristin Powers and other ScrantonMade members throughout the process of designing the marketing material for the event. Along with watching the whole event grow into something incredible for our little community. Just last weekend I attended (for the second time) Renegade Craft Fair in Brooklyn and saw a ton of amazing artist’s work. I’m proud to say that Arts on the Square is going to be our local comparison! While putting together the website and each of the vendors personalized promotion graphics I noticed a ton of new businesses coming out into one place as a community.
So if there’s one thing to add to your list of summer events, July 27th at the courthouse square in downtown Scranton from noon-8pm is when it’s all happening. You can’t miss it.

~ Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment