New Etsy Shop!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012
I've decided to play with a new way to offer my services.
Etsy!

I've been playing with the idea for a while, then suddenly got a jolt of motivation to actually sit down and write up all the descriptions and specifics.

With all the shop owners going to my etsy page, it's the perfect place to display design work catered to small business owners. I love etsy and what it stands for and the people I have met through there are just great! To have te opportinity to possibly work with them and create some cool things along the way, yep I think that's the route I'm going to take.

I'm all about new things and opportunity. Most people on etsy are also on other social media sites and have blogs, so that is the perfect place to promote my social media design skills. However, I don't want people to think I am only catering to etsy seller's. Since everything i work on is fully custom, (eventually I'll get into template work) I still have the option to contact me directly and ask about somehting you want done. : )

I'm always up for new things so let's see where this takes me! 

 

~ Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment