I wish every week was Spring Break

Thursday, March 8, 2012
Even though I still have a lot going on, I feel like I can breathe!
I've been focusing more on my school designs.
(normally I can't stand the way they end up)
But I think this is a good semester.

my first 'pretend' stamp design was a nice new experience!

I like the research behind new projects.
They always turn out better and I gain, not only something fun to show off but, some good knowledge of a new process.
 
Underground Film Festival Poster, Schedule, & Ticket.
This right here is the perfect example why I need the Silhouette Cameo : )
Cutting scalloped edges by hand just sucks. haha 
 
~~~

I've also been doing some real fun American Pickers stuff with GreenBeing and the Scranton State School for the Deaf.

Here
and 
Here

I ended up with a new studio space too!
 

 


It really is all about the space you have for yourself. I've gone so long with working downstairs on my couch listening to my room mates harmonize every song. Which I love, don't get me wrong! But then I get addicted to instagramming their every move and looking at 'Silly Likes' images on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment