Man I love fall & halloween

Wednesday, October 16, 2013
October is by far my favorite month. I'm crazy about spooky stuff. Last weekend was the perfect fall/halloween weekend. We FINALLY got some of our Halloween decorations out/up for our big party on the 26th. I want to turn my house into a ridiculous stereotypical haunted house with strobe lights, creepy spider webs, ghost sounds and all. But I know that's not realistic to live in for an entire month. haha. So we'll be slowly adding to it. : )

A couple years ago in my first apartment we went all out. Hung spider webs from the ceiling, made a huge black yarn web on the wall, shit was glow in the dark, it was insane! I miss it!




Last weekend we also went to The Great Jack'O'Lantern Blaze in Hudson, NY! 5,000 carved pumpkins! Oh man.











On our way home we took a pit stop at Ritter's for some indian corn, a pumpkin, and cider - they have theee best apple cider. But that didn't last too long.


The remainder of the month will be spent watching scary movies and adding to my plethora of halloween decorations to prep for our big party. Just wait until you see the dogs' costumes : )

 ~ Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment