Some old posts

Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Since I have decided to redesign my website into a blog. 
I'm posting the few 'blog' posts I had on my last site!

11/9/11
THREADLESS II
I have another Threadless tshirt design that I pushed through to scoring! Would you buy this as a t-shirt?
View/Vote Here! Only 6 more days!

10/19/11
HELLO AGAIN!
I'd just like to share a link to a GREAT friends YouTube Channel. Wonderful Lady and lots of interesting vids!
KRISSIE SPEAKS

10/15/11
THREADLESS
Introducing another 'NEW'. I decided to try out the Threadless community. Here's my submission for critique. Tell me what you think and let's see how this goes!
G'Knight

10/14/11
ATTN ALL BUSINESS OWNERS/CREATERS!
I'm currently in a giveaway with Country Porch Crochet This giveaway lasts until Thursday Oct. 20, 2011. Vist her blog for more information on how to win a FREE BUSINESS CARD DESIGN.
Country Porch Crochet Blog!



CLICK FOR MY ARTIST INTERVIEW WITH GREENBEING

No comments:

Post a Comment